Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Question of the Week - How do I program my car Homelink to my garage door opener?

Question of the Week

Q: How do I program my car Homelink to my garage door opener? - Jeff 

A: First off, for those of you who are not familiar with Homelink, this is the built in universal remote found in most of the newer cars on the market. Second, this question has been asked and answered before but it is still one of the most commonly asked questions so we are addressing it again.

Unfortunately, there is no easy answer. Every vehicle and every garage door operator can be a little different. Our best advice - visit the Homelink website. Here is a link - Homelink Website

From their site you will be asked to enter the make, model and year of your vehicle. You will then be asked what make of garage door operator you have. Once you enter all the information you will be shown written instructions and in some instances video instructions.


Thanks again for the questions. Keep them coming by emailing us at: Support@GarageDoorZone.com or use the Contact Form on the left.

No comments: