Popular Posts

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Garage Door Question of the Week - Bottom Door Seal

Garage Door Question of the Week - Bottom Door Seal - Week 32


Every week we answer common questions about garage doors and garage door operators that we receive in our mailbag. If you have a question please email us at: Support@GarageDoorZone.com.

Q: I'm looking to replace the bottom seals on my two Raynor Centura garage doors. I see you have these in both 3" and 4" sizes (I'm guessing those are the widths when laid out flat) but I'm unsure which one I need. Can you help please? - Glenn

A: If you have a Raynor garage door then the standard bottom weather seal that is installed on the door from the factory will be the 3" seal. However, when the dealer orders the door he can request that 4" seal be installed on the door. The best way to determine which seal is on the garage door is to pull out the end of the seal (it will be tucked into the seal) and measure the width of the seal.

Thanks again for the questions. Keep them coming by emailing us at: Support@GarageDoorZone.com or use the Contact Form on the left.

No comments: