Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Garage Door Question of the Week - How Do I Program My Car to My Opener? - Week 35

Garage Door Question of the Week - How Do I Program My Car to My Opener?

Every week we answer common questions about garage doors and garage door operators that we receive in our mailbag. If you have a question please email us at: Support@GarageDoorZone.com.

Q: I just got a new car. How do I program my car to my garage
door operator? - Dave  

A: That's a very common question Dave. It's all going to depend on what make, model and year of vehicle you have plus what make and model of garage door operator. If the vehicle has the Homelink system (your car owners manual will indicate this) then my best advice is to go to the Homelink website and use their services. You can enter the type of car & opener you have and then you'll see the programming instructions. They also offer videos so you can see how it's done. 

Thanks again for the questions. Keep them coming by emailing us at: Support@GarageDoorZone.com or use the Contact Form on the left.

No comments: